Our commitment to your safety:
We have experienced the excitement of returning to live events in person this year, having safely and successfully hosted over 10,000 executives globally to date. While we are delighted to come together to propel growth within CRE, COVID-19 remains a global concern and Bisnow is committed to applying safe protocols at our events. You can expect the following:
- Anyone attending the event will need to provide proof of a recent negative side flow test result (recorded within 36 hours) or proof of their COVID-19 dual vaccination status.
Please note: you must complete your lateral flow test before arriving at the event. There are no testing facilities available on the site.
- Temperature checks can be carried out at the entrance.
- Contact tracing procedures will be used for any reported exposure.
- Improved disinfection protocols will be adhered to throughout the event space, including regular disinfection of surfaces throughout the event and hand sanitizer provided to all participants.
As the guidelines evolve, we will provide regular updates regarding all further developments and changes. Thank you for your continued support of Bisnow’s events program, we look forward to welcoming you soon to do what we do best: network, connect and engage to do more business.
Why it matters
What you will learn:
- Take a deep dive into the Manchester office investment landscape, covering unique insights into new players, projects, types of deals, funding strategies and lessons learned.
- In a city known for its impactful office spaces, how do you stay ahead of the curve and meet the evolving needs of tenants.
- While the long-term outlook and investment potential found in student housing remains convincing.
- Trends influencing the student real estate market and the impact on rental values.
- The latest innovations in the design and development of the city’s BTR.
How you will do more business: With Manchester ambitions to lead the way in ‘upgrading’ the economy, policymakers are now making critical decisions and investments in the office and student housing markets that will materialize in the years to come. Get exclusive insights into how owners and developers view future developments, where there is room for opportunity, and how new trends are shaping future portfolios.
Who participates: Investors, lenders, owners, developers, local authorities, tenants, agents, engineers, architects, town planners and advisers.
Why should you participate: Bisnow events bring together the biggest players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and grow your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business better than we do. We are excited to bring CRE’s main players together in Manchester again, so make sure to come early for breakfast to make the most of all the networking opportunities. This is not an event not to be missed!
For any questions, comments or press inquiries please email our UK&I Producer Beth at [email protected]